Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Kenwood Remote Wire Installation

Newsletter # 2 Bastico

very kind, very kind

In recent weeks it has been said and written about the 2007 Budget, are not always correct information is circulated. In previous newsletters I have tried to provide as complete a picture as comprehensive as possible in the summary of the main measures taken by the Prodi government in education, the "dismantling" of the Moratti Law school building that we want through the 2007 Budget.
In this issue I would like to answer some of the questions I most frequently are placed together and refute some statements that I believe are not based on objective data, particularly serious because they arouse undue alarm among teachers, students and families.
Finally, a brief reference to the reform of the state exams: while the House is in progress on the budget debate, the Senate Commission VII has given the green light to the amended version of the PDL on the State Examinations.

Mariangela Bastico
Second Deputy Minister of Mariangela Bastico newsletter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment