Nothing that are just songs, some chanted. However convey meaning.
Here are two.
This is Caparezza, now 7 years ago.
This is Simon Webbe, a few weeks ago in Sanremo.
Change the wind but we do not , continuing to cite.
songs so bluntly critical of our society who go top of the charts, spending in broadcast TV is not really a niche as "Top of the Pops" and "San Remo" gaining popular acclaim, showing all the superficiality that characterizes our time.
Caparezza
Sober Truth
suppositories - 2003
I'm out of tunel lll
entertainment
are out of the tunel lll
fun when I go out I'm bored
are very happy when I go out I'm much happier bored
of you who spend salaries
crammed into wonderful places
between asses succubi
on cubic pittorrendi
juice and brandy you lie I do not understand .... you tend
feel you do not offend if I say that you are trendy
take me for example I do not balding
for a temple of the fun of being a friend
baldambembo
is a silence which can become
music
if removal sgembo
any time that
sfrequenzo
collado the radio in the car
cautious
rest face to face with a cake
other than the foreman autopasto
unskilled workers with valid
reconstruct the barriers of an
day on the edge of the disc and marvel
when you join the banquet that sketched
that after the mix brachetto
and do not understand how
you end up talking to
geeg
robot and the streets of san franciscoI'm out of the tunel lll
fun
are out of the tunel lll
fun when I go out I'm bored
are very happy when
I go out I'm much happier bored
I like the cinema and several
why they call me old and young
foam and lacquered front of the mirror point
am old and I draw inspiration from your anointed
I feel close tuft
as when a Smurf inchiappetto
(O I hate Caparezza)
Puff thinking evenings
type type
do I have a second hand
girl that makes me
pub, hard and sofa
'm here as a lark that is my arm in a garbage
I
of television costume
in flight
without feathers in a volume of comics
under the light there is no comparison
just a beer fermentation
and the girl in the new position fibrillation
m'attizza the full zizza
delight me the chick I
obscene and hunger is a problem if I whim
pizza dinner theme nights
beautiful people
sausage into thick slices and top it off
vhs
on the speakersI'm out of tunel lll
entertainment
are out of the tunel lll
fun when I go out I'm bored
are very happy when I go out I'm much happier bored
La la la la la la ......
(Meetings clashes
exchanges of opinion
people who are without names and surnames
venghino
gentlemen here's the good wine
pages of the book and the melodies sound is
lives with memories of games and gentlemen
sincere hugs of peace and of all the fires
sad moments and funny moments
sadly, not funny)
Sleeping
Luckily
Grand Hotel Garfunkel - 2010
People do not want to think about things - bad things people want to
enjoy the summer holidays in peace
we broke the pack to feel that everything goes wrong
avalanche of bad news on the news
There - Italy country of saints
hydraulic and too few There carers
Italy land of the free
Egalité and play do below!
There - Italy has arisen, but
depends on your point of view
There is a global crisis that advances
and earthquakes still on holiday
Luckily c ' Carla Bruni is
We are made this way - Sarko Sarkosì
What a beautiful Carla Bruni
when it comes to you the problem is not
I laugh ... I laugh ...
ambarabàciccicoccò money and cocaine on There dresser
Italy video blackmail
's grandmother with her breasts redone
and they all lived happily ever
but uninformed on the facts
Osama is still at large
I saw him yesterday at the restaurant !
I know you do not believe me if I'm wrong I
corigerete
Romulus, My Carla Bruni
We are made this way - Sarko Sarkosì
What a beautiful Carla Bruni
if you talk you the problem is not
I laugh ... I laugh ...
The truth is like the glass
that is transparent if it is not tarnished
to hide what's behind
just open your mouth and give him a breath!
Carla Bruni. ... Carla Bruni. ...
Romulus, My Carla Bruni
We are made this way - Sarko Sarkosì
What a beautiful Carla Bruni
when it comes to you the problem is not
with someone I cared
you you blame someone
he gets angry with someone
and bangs his head against the wall
me I'll take someone with you
you blame someone
he gets angry with someone
us we take it with someone ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment