Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Are Gay Men More Likely To Get Polyps

I had a dream, a hope


Baustelle Amen
The Man of the Century - 2008



time you came to my world
and freedom did not exist
E War was over
River had already been conquered

At primary school there was little to joke
They laughed and danced for harvest only
time my phone does not c 'I was
enlisted
was almost spring
And we transmitted radio songs of fear
to sing when night

disertai
So was the '43
And here I am: a vegetable
hundred years is not badly worn
I leave the world that has mistreated me
I'm leaving, I got bored
I have loved you, now I'm going
I was a Communist
I had a dream, a hope
bye, love . Goodbye.

At the time I did not use the phone
I enlisted
was not so bad
But the transmitter is transmitted
to sing the songs of fear when it is evening
So I left. It was '43.



0 comments:

Post a Comment