Post response to the previous comment, my post on MP Binetti.
We start from the 'anonymous',
certainly the choice of anonymity is not determined, as some might think, by the will, cowardly, hide behind a fictitious name for fear of being recognized and connected to the concepts expressed.
First, because having never attended and never joined Having no other kind of blog at the time of registration I was asked to enter a nickname, I thought practice was signed with a fancy name giving almost for granted that readers, suggested not too many people outside the circle of acquaintances, were aware of the true identity of the writer. Me and anonymity, and I do not take sides, not to put his face certainly are two distinct things, as you can see from my Facebook page.
As evidence I would say that at age twelve when I went two weeks. before he started the "Party unity" of Asciano to the football field to assemble the gazebo and warehouses, standoci from 8 to 12 and from 16 to 19, all traffic that was circulating well before the school could see me, and they are certainly a boy among people working for the biggest party could put a lot of chatter in the mouth like that ... even snooty set, but could not stay at home ... etc etc ... But of course I had no fears in me to see in certain contexts. I did it for passion and pleasure because I had to give what little help.
But thinking on Intervention I've been thinking about one thing. He said he'd been disrespectful to the players because they could not visualize the identity of the writer. Why ..?
What does it matter I wonder that an article is written by a person or another ..? And what it expresses that there may be controversy. Because an article is beautiful is not necessary that there is Umberto Eco wrote instill left. The signature does not change the substance, but that is what is to be reflected.
Obviously you're probably referring to the readers of Asciano as a third could care less that a person is named Joseph and Mary Richard Lupin. And also because a player should be so fundamental to Asciano point of disrespect? Probably not gossip and curiosity satisfied that creates resentment and bitterness.
The anonymity did not want to be my goal, is not equal to the shield, just to clarify.
The "vulgarity",
parafrasai Guccini some time ago in his song "Genesis", where one of the greatest songwriters of the century says, "I speak clearly: bread bread and wine to wine, vin santo to the contrary vin santo. " I think that the statement expresses a value in politics for reasons of the benefits from very little success, or the clarity, transparency, only factors that can make that one who can actually vote place their trust in the candidate who will then represent. There is no point hiding behind a mask of hypocrisy, from my point of view is indeed reprehensible and petty, and the fact that lack of respect for the voters then that you would find in the dark about the real background of the policy.
She therefore a common judge that the Mafia Marco Travaglio a president of the senate of ducetto doormat. But meanwhile she has a president of the senate mafioso who told him? Probably not everyone would go meet a lawsuit for freedom of information.
must say that our President (ex-communist right) mess with the government to do a law "to Berlusconam" violates Article 74, which provides its power to postpone the rooms are a law he considers unconstitutional, but I wonder ... if the president of the Republic contributes to the formation of the law will have to consider ... it would be illogical for the returning, and then what would be the sense of that article? If in a daily situation saw a person who did so, some do not delay to give him the deception of sales dell'imbroglione. And why not the president of the republic who shoulders the responsibility to safeguard and protect our constitution, a task which currently is not managing well. And then the
Binetti, I am inclined to regard the party as a large galley, and we are all at the oars. There may of course be differences between all the people of rowers on what should be the direction, goals, that the ship should be intended to achieve, but once decided, each rower must push with the same force and effect the same. In addition, a party has a history, roots, has values \u200b\u200bthat are and can not be distorted depending on the craving for leadership of the individual. The MP voting against a law against homophobia, and being gone for a walk during the voting in the shield, then glossing over the matter with a simple I'm sorry has been part of the democratic people certainly so ill suited, giving importance to their conviction and not respecting the ideals of the party. What changes then party.
Obviously this is my thinking, and I know that many think otherwise, many see the party as a means of self-celebration, just look at the micro dust that there are communist parties in Italy, and how even within This Left and Freedom each was careful not to take positions on the major events of the giorni.Dopotutto to AC Milan is also the companion Fausto that we owe the success of Berlusconi.
Say it like it is what brings thousands if not millions of Italians to go on the side of Peter. Just to give an example in Annozero last episode of him was to clarify that the party Forza Italy was born as a catchment area of \u200b\u200bthe mafia, something on which he had little to complain also the same lawyer Ghedini servant, who always to be vulgar, it is a neo-fascist intrigued in the massacre at Bologna on August 2, 1980 http://espresso.repubblica.it/dettaglio/ghedini-mi-rovini/2110414%% 26ref 3Dhpsp
information using common terms that you would use in everyday language, the sincere and substantial language I do not think being vulgar, but honest and respectful of nature.
For me the world is not made of otherwise honest and honest, but honest and dishonest.
after all I did not not say that the Binet is more beautiful than intelligent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment