Sunday, May 11, 2008

Can One Bump Be Genital Herpes

Innovate

Innova our days as Kedem.
In Hebrew the word new Hadash has the same root
months Hodesh. Kedem belongs instead to the area of \u200b\u200bsemantic Kodem, first, then the previous primordial. Shana, year, shares the root of change Shinui.
indelible In writing on white paper, all deepest thoughts about innovation, change, all the reflections on the dichotomy between cyclical time, Kairos, and linear time, Cronos, I seem suddenly lose thickness. Flatten. signals also rooted in the very form of the Hebrew language lose that vitality that effervescent characterizes the oral tradition passed from master through the generations. So I seem to grasp, even from afar, why much of the Torah has been passed down through the centuries orally. Hence the name of Torah shebeal pè, literally, standing on the Torah mouth. Perhaps it is this type of memory, present, dynamic, which is on the mouth, to allow the past does not crystallize, to ensure that it can transform in the future. It is through this memory, so human, dialogic, outside of museums, indelible, elusive, papyrus-repellent, it becomes possible renew. Here because my father always insists on need to memorize the text. I unfortunately enjoy a purely procedural memory capacity and I can remember names and texts at a speed surprising. Yet I realize is that "the mouth" fail. If it is on the threshold between inside and outside , if you can find here (in Hebrew here [po] and mouth [eg] are written the same way), the knowledge remains, is not forgotten.

On the other hand throughout the corporate world seems to tremble
only echo of the word innovation. Goes fashion. Apart from a few pockets of resistance that still practice the ancient cult optimization, research efficiency and cost reduction, the new economy is devoted precisely to the new. Renewal. The world is changing quickly, so you must be flexible . Embrace change, challenge, change, change your surroundings. The resistance change must be tackled, managed magic word! Rivers of training, consultancy armed for battle. And scientific research runs fast. Hundreds of published articles, empirical studies, case studies, interviews, questionnaires, new scales, meters measure for innovation. We talk about innovation management. One wonders on the role of tacit knowledge in innovation processes. How to create a corporate culture that supports innovation? How could this new culture produce concrete results? Is there a relationship between culture and national levels of innovation in local firms? Obviously you can not miss a question inherent link between the strategy of the organizations and innovation, between individual characteristics and innovation. From here looking for patterns of innovation candlelight is a short step. In particular I was struck by the attempt to distinguish between radical innovation and incremental innovation . Seem to exist two different rhythms in innovation processes. One is continuous products and services evolve, improve, change on an array default. The other is rather discreet. Here the invention is total, absolute, there seems to be no apparent link with the past.

other hand I think it is precisely this second type of innovation
to have a link extraordinarily deep, with the past, the grandfather says my father. In fact, I am reminded of her comment. Moses is a product of the Jewish people at that time. After Auschwitz, it might have been possible to produce another Moses. It is the development of the past that shapes a certain this collective to produce radical innovation. Yet, even as I write, I realize that my thought could only be the result the very human need to place events in a deterministic system . An attempt to delete the event horizon, to stem the chaos simply ignoring it. Here again you could do a statistical study : measure the intensity of intentionality a social group and look for the possible correlation between this and the presence of disruptive events in the history group. I feel however that it could take taste rather limiting for me, I use seek solace in the rationality Safe empirical research.

0 comments:

Post a Comment